SoundSoap is the first professional–quality noise reduction solution that's also easy enough for average consumers to use. With just a few simple controls, anyone can remove clicks and crackles, unwanted hiss, room noise, rumble, electrical hum, clipping, low volume, and other noise problems from almost any digital media file — including digital video (DV), digital audio workstation tracks, analog cassette/tape recordings, vinyl LP recordings, and more. SoundSoap is a must-have for easily cleaning up audio before you share it.
Soundsoap 5 includes groundbreaking new features like automatic noise detection, a graphical learn noise mode, metering, MP3, FLAC, improved hum removal, additional media playback controls, and more:
- Automatic noise detection* - SoundSoap analyzes media files automagically and will try to find the best location for learning noise. SoundSoap then automatically learns noise at this location rather than using a default, flat noise profile.
- Set noise location* on the waveform display in the Media Window - move the vertical red indicator to learn noise at a new location in the media file.
- Waveform display for video* - now you can toggle a view between video and the audio waveform display.
- Improved hum removal - the hum removal algorithm has been greatly improved.
- Enhanced media controls* - return to start, backward, and forward key commands.
- FLAC and MP3 support*.
- Audio metering.
- Full Bypass* - the Power button on Media Window now bypasses all SoundSoap processing for true A/B comparing.
- Reset* - reset all controls and the noise profile to their default settings.
* = features available using application but not available to plug-in version.
Amazing results are just a click away — SoundSoap's user interface is designed to be simple and focused, making it easy enough for anyone to use. A single click of the Learn Noise button solves most simple noise problems, and a few extra clicks offer powerful fine–tuning, for even better sounding audio. Simply drag in your video clips from iPhoto or another media application into the SoundSoap application. Or, use SoundSoap in ProTools, Garageband, Sonar, Logic X, Premiere CC, Final Cut Pro X, Digital Performer, EDISU, Sound Studio, Peak, Pro Tools, or any other application that supports the SoundSoap plug-in (Audio Unit/VST, 32 and 64-bit format, AAX 64-Native, RTAS 32-bit format (Mac) for ProTools 8/9/10).
Cleaning audio is with SoundSoap is simple - the Wash Window shows the sound "before" and "after" cleaning.
Share your spectacular results directly to Facebook, AirDrop, over email, and more.
SoundSoap removes clicks, crackles, unwanted hiss, room noise, rumble, electrical hum, clipping, low volume, and other noise problems.
SoundSoap's Loudness Maximizer boosts the volume of your audio tracks without introducing distortion. The Declipping feature automatically fixes distortion on audio that was recorded too loud, using an advanced digital signal processing algorithm to restore clipped audio signals. The Track feature automatically reduces the amount of noise reduction during louder sections of the audio material, effectively increasing the amount of noise reduction you can apply. It is like having your own audio mastering engineer riding the noise reduction controls. SoundSoap also saves WAVE and AIFF files in 24-bit format for pristine audio quality (Mac). SoundSoap includes a large parameter value display and a waveform display now shows the audio material when working with audio-only media sources.
Any way you choose to use it, SoundSoap's advanced audio restoration technology does the hard work for you, and gives crisp, pro–quality results in just seconds. SoundSoap's technology isn't the only amazing thing — the price is too.