|EXS24Kontakt 4Kontakt 5Sampler (Live)Simpler (Live)WAVWAV 24-Bit|
SP 1200 From Mars: Custom Drums & Synths is a sample pack from the warm and gritty SP-1200 sampler. Developed in 1987, this sampler is famous in a variety of genres, including hip hop, classic house and French house, with users including RZA / Wu-Tang Clan, Outkast, Mobb Deep, and Daft Punk. Its sound results from processing samples at 26.05 kHz resulting in digital aliasing, and then pushing them through an analog filter, with subtle distortion all along the signal path.
The Custom Drums & Synths bundle contains two sample packs.
- 1700 Custom Drums sampled from drum machines / vinyl / "other" drums and recorded to tape at 10 - 16 pitches each per drum hit.
- Including sounds from: 606, 707, 808, 909, DX and more.
- Fully mapped Ableton Live 9.5 Drum Rack with 128 pads of drums, each containing 10-16 SP-1200 pitches per pad. 4 pre-made kits and 5 additional chromatic percussion instruments.
- 23 fully mapped Kontakt 3.5+ (does not work on Kontakt Player) and Logic instruments - individual hits and 4 pre-made kits.
- 24-bit WAV includes "loud" and "quiet" samples, individual hits, and 4 cherry-picked 16 sound WAV kits.
- 333 MB unzipped.
- 11 custom synth instruments built from sampling a Juno 60, Polysix and DX100 into the SP-1200.
- Fully mapped for Ableton Live 9.5, Kontakt 3.5+ (does not work on Kontakt Player) and Logic.
- 24-bit WAVs labeled with note name.
- 708 MB unzipped.