- Sixteen independent delay lines*.
- Graphic setup of time and feedback values.
- Three acceleration curves.
- Individual mutes.
- Global time and feedback settings.
- Time modulation oscillator with 15 waveforms, with inertia value for smooth textures.
- Six slots for graphic "snapshots" (4 for times and 2 for feedbacks).
- Bi-dimensional control surface for easy recall of the snapshots and "morphing" between them, with 10 interpolation curves and inertia setting.
- Individual spatial position of the 16 delays inside a 2D space.
- Free arrangement of 7 speakers, compatible with the 5.0 to 7.0 standards.
- Spatial area settings for each delay to allow precise and effective imaging.
- MIDI Learn function.
- 128 patches.
* NOTE: The full featured freeware version has 8 delays instead of 16.