|Type / Tags||Rotary Speaker EmulationLeslie|
Windows 7 or greater (32 or 64-bit)
Mac OS X 10.9 or greater
|Copy Protection||Serial Number|
Spin is an incredibly detailed simulation of several classic rotary speakers, including the Leslie 122 & 147, a custom "high power" model and the infamous Yamaha RA200. This is the same rotary speaker and overdrive emulations from GG Audio's Blue3 vintage Hammond B3 plugin, now also sold separately for guitar players & producers.
- Classic 122, 147 and "high power" custom rotary speaker simulations.
- RA200 cabinet emulation (Pink Floyd fans rejoice.).
- British guitar amp cabinet simulation.
- 3 tube overdrive simulations and high gain British guitar amp overdrive.
- Reverb with Room Size and Pre & Post modes.
- 4 microphone setups including dynamic and condenser choices.
- Completely adjustable rotary speeds, acceleration & deceleration.
- Accurate microphone spread and distance controls.
- Rotary horn diffusers on/off.
- Adjustable 3 band output EQ.
- Front stop & Memphis control for rotary speaker.
- MIDI controller mapping.
- Low memory/disk usage.
- Low CPU usage.
- 4 wood finish options.