32-bit / 64-bit VST
OS X 10.6+ (32-bit and 64-bit, Intel only)
|Copy Protection||Online Activation (Challenge / Response)|
Stagger is a modulation orientated multi-filter / multi-effect that puts you in control. Step edit your modulation and effects with a wide range of sound design capabilities.
With Stagger, you get group routing (both series and parallel), five effect kernels with dedicated LFOs and Envelopes with segmented Bezier Curving, which can be assigned to the selected Effect/Filter's parameters, for natural sounding modulation. Each LFO allows you to control Phase and Duty Cycle (respectively) with optional Tempo snapping (cycles per 1/x note intervals) which can be controlled further through the Bezier Controlled Envelopes.
User Manual: stagger.pdf
Signup for a free 14-day trial @ audiopoison.com/get-trial
Here is a run down on what is available inside of Stagger:
- Filters All Have Multiple Design Types and Orders: Low Pass, High Pass, Band Pass, Notch and Formant Filter Type (s).
- RF style modulation which includes FM, PM, AM, AM-DSB and AM-SSB, as well as wave shaping algorithms for several different kinds of distortion.
- Various Filter/Distortion, Filter/Modulator, Filter/Delay Combination (s).
- Intelligent Routing (Parallel, Series Pairs That Can Be Grouped).
- Automatic Mixing w/ Perceptual Weighting (to prevent layer based attenuation standard summation / averaging).
- Step Sequencer Designed Entirely With Usability in Mind.
- 16 Patterns, and 4 Layers / Pattern.
- Variable Pattern Speeds (1/2, 1/2^T, 1/4, 1/4^T, 1/8...).
- Copy / Paste Functionality For Layer <=> Pattern Configurations.
- Additional Effects: Tremolo, Stereo Pan, Vibrato, Doubler, Flanger, Slapback Echo, Echo, etc.
What Formats Are Supported By Stagger?
Right now Stagger has been developed with support for:
- Windows: VST.
- Mac OS X: Audio Unit, VST.
*AAX and RTAS support, as well as TDM versions will be released shortly due to several minor set backs we have been experiencing these past few month (s).