|Type / Tags||Stereo EffectM/SMid-Side ToolMixingMixing ToolStereo ImagingStereo Width|
Stereo Helper is an audio effect plugin for stereo mix control. It can be used on every audio track/group that requires stereophonic enhancement. It's leightweight in terms of CPU power consumption and has zero latency. The main features include mid/side processing, width control, stereo enhancement and a mono compatibility checker.
What stereo helper can be used for:
- preview the mid or side channels of your stereo tracks.
- add mid and side channel gain.
- add depth to audio signals with a natural sounding delay effect.
- indicate whether your input signals are mono.
- control the stereo width.
- check for mono compatibility.
panning, phase inversion, left/right swap.