Combining the concept of M/S (Mid Side) matrix processing of the stereo field with multiband architecture, Quad Image effectively allows control over the stereo width of each frequency band. Its simple control set notwithstanding the Quad Image is a powerful processor.
The M/S processing in each band allows complete control on the stereo image over selected frequencies. This can be either used to fix technical issues in mixes, where the relationship between center (M) and side (S) content may be wrong or may need tweaking in selected regions of the audio spectrum, or to perform creative effects like exaggerating the width of a stereo source, like a synth track, to generate cool and unusual stereo "tricks".
- Works within the T-RackS CS Standalone application.
- High-quality oversampling.
- High-precision and high-transparency digital processors.
- Accurately analog-modeled vintage classic devices.
- Full-latency compensation support.
- Supports sampling rates up to 192 kHz.
- DSM and SCC proprietary IK technologies for extremely accurate digital models of analog hardware devices.
- Native compatibility with 64-bit applications and operating systems.
The Custom Shop:
- install all of the available modules at once.
- directly access Custom Shop online store from the module for immediate trial or purchase.
- try out any processor for a full 14 day trial period.
- purchase any module with credits (via Custom Shop) or currency (via Custom Shop or IK online store).