No Longer Available
|Type / Tags||Virtual Studio|
- 13 instruments / 5 types of synthesis: physical modeling, analog modeling, wavetable morphing, subtractive synthesis, sample playback.
- 10 real-time effects.
- Sample rate/Bit depth: 44.1 KHz/24 bits.
- MIDI control: Storms synths playable and recordable through a MIDI keyboard/slave and master MIDI sync.
- VST instrument (with Cubase VST, Logic Audio 5, Orion,..).
- ReWire mixer or device (with Reason, Live, Sonar,...).
- Automatic tempo or tonality synchronization of samples with synthesized sounds ( time-stretching and pitch-shifting).
- Included samples:500 MB of WAV files.
- File formats: 16/24-bit WAV, 16-24-bit AIFF, MP3 (import/export).
- Automatic change of key with the Kepler module.
- Audio recording with the EZtrack module.
- Integrated sequencer.
- Unlimited undo.
- Shuffle function.
- 2 composition modes: live or static (step-by-step).
- ASIO support on both Mac and PC.
- Compatible with a multiple I/O sound card.
- Full studio automation.
- Ability to share resources and chat with other users in the Storm Hall.
- Composition Wizard: helps the user composing in the music style of his/her choice.
- FREE new modules to download from Arturia web site.
- FREE studio updates to download from Arturia web site.
- FREE sample banks to download from Arturia web site.
Reviewed By warbug
February 4, 2003
i bought this off a gentle man for 50 ( that is a fraction of the actual cost. i was like man im getting a deal for 50 bux hes sending me 1.x the cdr with the updates and hes getting the registration transfer over to me! WOW !! what a good deal!!
i get it in the mail and cant wait to try it out. with everything install i boot 'er up and my first impression is hey this thing very professional. and i hear the sounds. hrmm to put it in werds....a big smell came from my speakers. so tried editing them and the interfaces on all the synths are garbage and having the sequencer in the middle of all instruments seemed like a good idea but once you try to werk with it; it becomes the werst idea ever!
i have been using reason since it came out like 2 years ago. and i thought that the synth in there was bad but compared to storm the subtractor sounds heavenly.
i really hate this thing.Read more