|Product||String Concerto II|
|Type / Tags||Logan String Melody IIEnsembleHohnerSolinaString MachineStringerStringsVintage|
PC with Windows XP Service Pack 3 or later
The String Concerto II VST plugin by G-Storm Plugins is a software synthesizer that emulates vintage STRING ensemble sounds inspired by the Logan String Melody II. The String Concerto II emulation is possible through synthesis techniques, no samples, using a newly developed triple-delay line ensemble effect.
Features of the String Concerto II:
- STRINGS Bass (lower) and Treble (upper) sections are fully polyphonic. Each section has Cello (8'), Viola (4'), and Violin (2'). Depending upon how they are mixed together, the user can achieve either full orchestra or simple solo instrument sounds. Bass and Treble sections have separate controls for attack/release envelopes.
- BASS instrument is 16' monophonic, low note priority for the lower two octaves.
- ENSEMBLE has three modes: ACC (off), ORGAN (moderate), ORCH (full).
- SELECTABLE STEREO WIDENING for use with Ensemble ORCH mode for a lush stereo panorama effect not available on the original, mono output, instrument.
- Slider and Potentiometer labels will radio data values when parameters are changed.