Overall: 16105 538
30-Day: 11017; 7-Day: 12236; Yesterday: 15209
The best metronome for iPhone, is also an intuitive and powerful groove box / drum machine with high definition sounds, now with Audiobus compatibility.
Very easy to use, you can set any measure, rhythm, drum loop or pattern quickly. A little versatile drummer in your phone.
- Inter-App Audio and Audiobus compatibility.
- No Ads.
- Three sound tracks.
- Create your own sound bank, percussion kit or drum kit.
- High-definition multilayer quality sounds, samples from real instruments like acoustic metronome clicks, digital clicks, bass drums, congas, triangles, tambourines, hihat, toms, ride cymbals, latin percussion, blocks, claves, claps, bells, snare drum, cowbells, sticks, shaker ...
- Tap tempo, detects the Beats per Minute by pressing a button.
- +200 patterns that you can assign to any of the sound tracks.
- Create and save your own rhythm patterns using the Pattern Creator tool, easier than a sequencer.
- Combine these patterns to create grooves.
- More than 100 grooves where you can find Beat, Pop, Rock, Funk, Shuffle, Latin, Songo, Bembe, D&B, Rhumba ... They all are editable and programmable.
- Combine all these rhythms and grooves with the HD high quality sounds.
- Stays perfectly tight all the time
- Visual Tempo.
- Silent tempo by visual tempo or vibration function.
- Practice tempo in a musical way.
- 20 to 300 Beats per minute.
- Supermetronome GrooveBox uses audio files with optimal audio resolution: 44100 Hz sample rate and 16-bits.
- Allow 5 Subdivision for Jazz swing feel.
- Set On / Off or edit pattern for the Vibrator track on the way.
The perfect tool for any guitarist, bassist, keyboardist, pianist, singer, drummer, percussionist or trumpet player.
Now you can have a rhythm factory in your pocket.
- Choose the number of beats and subdivisions.
- Select a groove, a sound bank and a pattern to the vibrator moving the wheels. You can enable or disable the sound or vibration pressing the buttons, or edit each one with the editor.