|Product||SurCode for Dolby E Decoder|
|Developer||Minnetonka Audio Software|
|Type / Tags||Imaging|
|Copy Protection||Dongle (PACE iLok Smart Key)|
SurCode for Dolby E Decoder offers the unique ability to decode Dolby E files back to discrete PCM in a convenient software plug-in format. SurCode for Dolby E Decoder is the perfect way to integrate Dolby E into existing workflows on different audio workstations, in different studios and in various formats.
- Use the decoder as a real-time Dolby E stream player for quality control.
- Input File: Dolby E, DDE or WAV file format.
- Input Frame Rates: 30, 29.97, 25, 24, 23.976 fps.
- Output channels: Up to 8 channels, with program enables and individual channel mute/solo with easy bounce-to-disk.
- Peak and RMS metering.
- Supports all Dolby E program configurations.
- Dolby E bit depth: 24, 20 or 16 bit.
- Flexible channel routing, per-program configuration.
- Supports & displays Dolby E Metadata.
- Stay in sync since the decoder synchronizes with the host time line.