|Product||SurCode for Dolby E Encoder|
|Developer||Minnetonka Audio Software|
|Type / Tags||Imaging|
|Copy Protection||Dongle (PACE iLok Smart Key)|
SurCode for Dolby E Encoder encodes Dolby E files from discrete PCM in a convenient plug-in format. SurCode for Dolby E Encoder is the perfect way to integrate Dolby E into existing workflows on different audio workstations, in different studios and in various formats.
SurCode for Dolby E Encoder provides encoding of up to eight channels of audio, with a variety of user selectable program configurations. These range from 5.1 and stereo to four independent stereo or eight mono channels. This includes full input of Dolby E and program metadata, all via a simple user interface.
- Faster than real time encoding.
- Writes Dolby E WAV files and supports all Dolby metadata.
- Input Frame Rates: 23.976, 24, 25, 29.97 & 30 fps.
- Supports all Dolby E encoder program configurations including 5.1 + 2.
- Dolby E bit depth: 24, 20 or 16 bit.
- Flexible channel routing, per-program configuration.
- Dolby E Metadata import: browse or drag & drop from WAVE files containing DBMD chunk or XML files.
- Display and update Dolby E and per-program metadata.