|Product||SYNDR volume 1|
|Type / Tags||Multi-sample Analog Drum Synth LibrarySynare PS-3|
|Ableton Live Pack|
Ableton Live 8.3+
Ableton Live 8.3+
SYNDR volume 1 multi-sample library for Ableton Live puts the beauty and warmth of the true analog classic Synare PS-3 drum synthesizer into the hands of the modern music producer. Venturing well beyond the ubiquitous synth-tom sounds of the 70s, SYNDR volume 1 offers dozens of drum, percussion and fx kits and menus, as well as a complete arsenal of chromatic instruments (basses, lead synths, keys, percolating sequence synths, etc.). Entire tracks can be produced using SYNDR volume 1 and nothing else.
SYNDR volume 1 offers a broad sonic palette, with over 8600 24-bit/44.1kHz samples captured from the Synare's self-oscillating filter sine waves, square waves, noise, oscillators with the pitch and/or filter LFO modulated by the square wave, deep resonating filters and more. Each sound was recorded at 8 velocity levels and at multiple decay settings. In order to record with absolute consistency, sounds were triggered via pulses generated by MIDI events in a DAW, directly into an external trigger input retrofitted to the Synare.
SYNDR volume 1 for Ableton Live Features:
- 1.2GB+ multi-sample library for Ableton Live with over 8600 24-bit / 44.1kHz Samples.
- 8 velocity layers per note.
- 27 Drum Racks include a diverse range of drum, percussion and fx kits: from vintage to modern; light and punchy to raw and aggressive; deep and resonant to glitchy and dissonant.
- 78 Instrument Racks include chromatic instruments derived from the Synare's self-oscillating filter (sine wave), and Oscillator 2 (square wave) which were sampled chromatically over 5 octaves and at 8 velocity levels.
- Over 950 'drag and drop' ready drum hits available both as Simpler instruments and as Instrument Racks.
- Instrument Racks for drum hits have consistent Macro control of common features (Decay, Tuning, Parallel Compression, Saturation, Low Cut Filter, Velocity and Random Pan).
- 102 Simpler Menus (Bass Drums, Snares, Zaps, Metallic Hits, etc.) assembled from individual drum hits.
- 164 Live Clips (drum loops) organized into 25 Sets.
- 10 Live Sets.
- 2 Demo Songs (requires full version of Live).