Synergy for Unfiltered Audio BYOME includes 64 presets in a variety of styles: subtly dusty and wonky to dirty and saturated, from claustrophobic to massive modulated lushness.
- Ambience - huge warm lush spaces, pitch-shifted grainy dusty rooms, endless droning pads, faulty 80s rack reverbs.
- Dust - subtle wobbliness and dust to circuit bent digital artefacts, tired radios, dictaphones and worn out rental VHS cassettes.
- Echo - tape delays, digital delays, nice, not nice, crackly, warm, springy.
- Glitch - looper pedals with minds of their own, random ghosts in the machine, drum loop choppers and more.
- RitmiK - tempo-synced for your listening pleasure, ducking filters, trippy loops, sequenced madness, synchronised niceness.
Most make use of the Macro controls at the bottom left of the interface. Linked to the most usefully tweakable controls in the effects modules these vastly expand the range of sounds available from each preset. Control the amount of glitch and dust, the bit crushing, the tape saturation, the size of the huge reverb, the feedback and wear on the tape delay and...the Gloubiness.