For the last few decades, the System-100M has been a quiet pillar in many of your favorite electronic jams. it's provided countless textures, sequences, blips and bass, but has never fully got the recognition it deserves. This epic modular synth has somehow fallen beneath the sonic cracks of the more iconic synths (Moogs, Arps and other Rolands from the same era) that we've come to know and love. These instruments feature some of our most complex and interesting modulations to date - with experimental FX, wild leads, juicy Roland bass, acidic squelch, disastrous percussion, general mayhem.
- 30 Multi-Sampled SYS100M Modular Instruments For Ableton, Kontakt, Logic & 24-bit WAV.
- Instruments include: Modular bass, Weirdo FX, Brash leads, bubbly pads, analog percussion, and useable mayhem.
- 80 modular loops: WAX, REX2, & Apple Loops.
- Loops include: modulating bass patterns, squelches, percussive blips and hardware sequences.
- Extensive multi-sampling, modulation and FX routing on all instruments.
- Hand trimmed and looped to perfection.
- Clean, tape and tube recordings for the greatest depth between patches.
- Instruments: 2.6 GB Loops: 160 MB.