The White Channel is the modern counterpart to our acclaimed British Channel, and is a dead-on recreation of a contemporary, high-resolution large-format analog console's channel strip. The facilities of this plug-in are quite the same as in the British Channel, but the circuit design of the original hardware was conceived with a more modern approach to high bandwidth and signal to noise ratio. We paid special attention to have these features closely matched in our model.
- Works within the T-RackS CS Standalone application.
- High-quality oversampling.
- High-precision and high-transparency digital processors.
- Accurately analog-modeled vintage classic devices.
- Full-latency compensation support.
- Supports sampling rates up to 192 kHz.
- DSM and SCC proprietary IK technologies for extremely accurate digital models of analog hardware devices.
- Native compatibility with 64-bit applications and operating systems.
The Custom Shop:
- install all of the available modules at once.
- directly access Custom Shop online store from the module for immediate trial or purchase.
- try out any processor for a full 14 day trial period.
- purchase any module with credits (via Custom Shop) or currency (via Custom Shop or IK online store).