|Product||T3 (Time To Trigger)|
$124 / €99
|Type / Tags||MIDI TriggerDrum Replacer|
T3 (Time To Trigger) is a stereo MIDI trigger engine that listens to incoming audio, detects new events, and sends MIDI notes with appropriate dynamics and pan to control a drum sampler or any other synthesizer, all this live or in the studio.
With T3, you will be able to:
- Perform drum replacement.
- Enhance a drum or instrument sound by doubling it with a synthesizer.
- Trigger a synthesizer using any sound from instruments, voice, or others.
- Fast and accurate detection engine.
- Pinpoint frequency band used for detection using low-pass and high-pass filters.
- Control both detection sensitivity and detection loudness threshold.
- Adjustable guard to avoid faulty double triggering.
- Percussive trigger mode, to be used for instance for drum replacement.
- Sustained trigger mode, where sustained sound generate sustained MIDI notes.
- MIDI channel, program, and note control.
- Continuously adjustable dynamics curve, linear and non-linear.
- Velocity and pan captured from the input signal.
- Velocity tracking in sustained mode: expressive changes in the loudness will generate appropriate MIDI expression messages.
- Pan tracking in sustained mode: a left-right panned input audio will generate a left-right panned MIDI note.
- Graphical display: signal loudness and internal detection signal.