|Type / Tags||Sequenced DelayDelayEchoFilterMultitapPanStereo DelayStereo Enhancer|
Windows 7 or newer
Mac OS X 10.7 or newer
|Copy Protection||Key File|
Tekturon is a multitap-delay effect with 16 independent, high-quality delay lines.
What differs the unit from other, tap-based delay effects, is the way it's controlled and the topology which the taps are arranged into. Tekuron can't be thought of as a tap-delay effect in the strictest sense, but more of a sequence of taps equally delayed from each other, whereby working with the plugin strongly resembles using a step sequencer.
Each of the 16 delay lines has its own independent set of parameters providing complete control over:
- Delay loop.
- Stereo spread.
- Post-tap multi-mode filter.
Plus, several additional functions affecting whole plug-in; optional tempo sync, tap and swing effect.
Tekturon also provides the ability to control some aspects of the processing globally (adjusting parameters of all 16 delay lines at once) or locally (individually per delay line).
Furthermore, all audio parameters are automatable and MIDI-assignable, especially the quick-access mute buttons, which are conveniently placed, always accessible for selectively suppressing individual delay lines.
- 16 delay lines arranged in a sequence of taps equally delayed from each other
- Quick-access Mute buttons for selectively suppressing lines' outputs.
- Globally controlled (all 16 delay lines at once):
- Time grid - The delay between subsequent taps and base delay time for all 16 feedback loops.
- Optional host tempo synchronization.
- Feedback base value.
- Shuffle (swing).
- Master filter's settings.
- Locally (per delay line):
- Feedback relative to base value.
- Delay time as multiple of Time grid.
- Local filter's settings.
- Stereo Panorama.
- Stereo Spread.
- Output volume with level indication.
- Ultra-low digital aliasing output.
- Tag based preset browser.
- MIDI-learn functionality.
- 64-bit internal processing.