€69 / $99
|Type / Tags||Distortion / Overdrive / Amp|
|Copy Protection||Dongle (PACE iLok Smart Key)|
TH1 Triode - Essential Guitar Effects Suite - features the same technologies and features found in Overloud's flagship product TH1.
TH1 Triode shares with the flagship TH1 the same twist on the guitar player's stage and recording system by implementing both features and a user interface that appeals to every level of player and producer, regardless of experience and technical know-how. Overloud's tube and analog emulation technology has been in development for more than ten years and has been brought to market in its fourth incarnation in the flagship TH1 first and now in TH1 Triode, resulting in what Overloud believes to be the warmest, most lush and truthful guitar tones ever created with a modeling plug-in.
Exclusive features such as SLR amplifier morphing, free life-like microphone positioning around cabinets, ReSPire cabinet technology, and Breverb-based reverb, are combined with a radically different and transparent user interface, a selection of mics, cabinets, and amps, stomp-boxes, pedals and rack effects, easy and powerful memory management, and real-time control capabilities.
- 4th generation tube and analog emulation engine.
- SLR technology, morphs between amps for an infinite sound canvas.
- 3D positioning of microphones in front of cabinets.
- Cabinets feature ReSPiRe technology.
- Breverb-based reverb.
- Global sound-influencing controls.
- Easy and intelligent stereo handling—true stereo in to out capabilities.
Ease Of Use:
- Easy to understand and modify signal path.
- In-line high quality Tuner.
- Compact view "Live" mode.
- Advanced memory management.
- A large number of preset Banks, Sounds and Variations.
- Easy to configure MIDI Program and Bank Change control.
- Smart Controls open up new ways of controlling and tweaking sounds.
- MIDI control of Smart Controls and others.
- Very low CPU usage.
- Plug-in or Standalone mode.
- Each amplifier introduces 4 samples latency, Zero latency for all other modules.
- 3 Amplifiers with 6 total Channels and 10 operating Modes.
- 9 Cabinets, 6 Microphones and 2 natural Studio Ambiences choices.
- Two microphones for each Cabinet.
- 19 stomp boxes, pedals and rack effects.
- Parameter-based BPM sync switch.
- Local and Global Tap buttons.
- Host or Internal Tempo Sync.
- Choice of iLok or file-based authorization or both at the same time allows for multi-machine and multi-purpose installs with only one license.