|Product||TH2 Play Brunetti|
|Developer||Overloud / Brunetti|
Included with hardware products
|Type / Tags||Distortion / Overdrive / Amp|
|Copy Protection||Online Activation (Challenge / Response)|
Brunetti Tube Amplification, Italian-based manufacturer of tube guitar amplifiers and pedals, has partnered with Overloud to release TH2 Play Brunetti, a custom version of Overloud's TH2 Guitar Amp plug-in.
This collaboration falls in line with the future direction of Overloud in adding new authorized models to its guitar amplifier simulation software, TH2, and of Brunetti in giving an additional value to their customers by distributing TH2 Play Brunetti, a custom version of TH2, together with their amplifiers.
Thanks to the Overloud simulation technology and the strict collaboration with Marco Brunetti, the head designer of Brunetti amplifiers, the best Brunetti pedals, cabinets and amplifiers have been modeled with the highest accuracy and sound quality.
Features at a glance:
- Brunetti authorized modeling, with models approved by original manufacturers.
- Mercury and R-evo amplifier, Taxi Drive and Mercury Box distortion pedals, 1x12, 2x12, 4x12 Custom Cabinets available.
- Additional modulation and delay effects coming from TH2.
- 3D, gap-less positioning of microphones.
- Advanced cabinet emulations with ReSPiRe 2 technology.
- Realistic and easy-to-get rendition of the signal path.
- Easy to build or modify your own signal path.
- Host or MIDI real-time control via Smart Controls.