The Grey Apparatus was created specifically for writing music in the style of New Age and live in the studio. The purpose of Creatorum Genius Lab was to create the musical module which well would be suitable for writing of atmospheric music.
Developers announced also some devices which will continue the taken direction on expansion of quantity of virtual musical instruments. Work is continuing in collaboration with engineers and designers to perfect this new line of synthesizers, thus expanding the circle of devices in different genres of music. A sufficient number of available presets allows you to play sounds for all styles of music.
- 128 presets.
- Standalone and DLL versions.
- There is also a library of sound images for module Wave Draw.
- Wave Draw and Wave Form oscillators;
- opportunity simple drawing of the cursor to form new sounds which can be kept in the form of sound images.
- opportunity to keep and load settings presets and own banks.
- special effects:
- rhythm-arpeggiator, ping-pong delay + randomization knob.
- LFO-filter Cutoff-Resonance-Tracking + randomization knob.
- envelope filter + randomization knob.
- envelope amp + randomization knob.
- 8 steps of speed for rhythm-arpeggiator.
- effect of smotch for rhythm-arpeggiator.
- 32-point polyphony.
- work on MIDI.
- ASIO support.
- The package is packed in archive.
- the size of archive is 5,27 MB.