The tin whistle, also called the penny whistle, English flageolet, Scottish penny whistle, tin flageolet, Irish whistle, six-holed woodwind instrument. It is a fipple flute, putting it in the same category as the recorder, Native American flute, and other woodwind instruments that meet such criteria. A tin whistle player is called a tin whistler or simply a whistler. The tin whistle is closely associated with Celtic music.
- 717 MB ncw compressed format.
- 1166 samples, 44,1 Hz \24-bit, stereo.
- 2 natural legato types: normal and glissando.
- 10 different articulations.
- Realistic dynamic from p to f.
- Two vibrato types.
- Control of realistic vibrato and frullato.
- Reassignable keyswitches and midi-controllers.
- 3 modes of legato performance.
- Repetition key.
- Attack mode.
- 6 round-robin for staccato.