In a nutshell
Titanium is the very first multiband compressor of it's kind in the sampled plugin audio market. Acustica Audio, in a move that is bold even for a vanguard company like them, has sampled one and is now bringing it to you in the form of a ground-breaking and great sounding Acqua plugin.
Compared to more traditional compressors, there are very few multiband compressors available, both hardware and software. Of the software plugins available, none are based on sampling, and none come close to the sound of Titanium.
Titanium is based on the exciting new compressor technology that uses:
a new extremely fast engine;
newly developed envelope followers that make possible performance and functionality unheard of in Nebula/Acqua until now;
a new tech for modeling the envelope follower shape.
The Titanium suite is made up of 3 separate Acqua plugins that have gorgeous graphical user interfaces that enable easy and quick parameter changes (and are fun to look at!): the main plugin is a 3 band multiband, but also included in the bundle are a 2 band plugin that has the mid and high frequency bands, and a single band compressor that can be used more like a typical compressor. All 3 of these powerful compressor plugins are included at one amazing and affordable price!
Titanium is not like any plugin you have ever used, and after so much work and passion we have put into this, we at Acustica Audio are very proud of this release. We hope that you enjoy using this in your audio projects as much as we loved making it.
- Out: this knobs controls plug-in output gain;
- On/Off: this switch turns each bands compressor and preamp in bypass mode. The crossover section is independent from this control so if a band is muted, crossover filters still affect the incoming signal;
- Threshold: This knob set the threshold of the compressor from 0dB to a minimum of -20dB;
- Ratio: This knob set the compression ratio, available values range from 1.5:1 to 10:1;
- Attack: This knob set compressor's attack time that range from X ms (fast) to X ms (slow);
- Release: This knob set compressor's release time that range from X ms (fast) to X ms (slow);
- Over High: this knob select the frequency of high and mid band crossover. Available value are : 1.2kHz, 2kHz, 3.2kHz, 4kHz, 4.8kHz and 6kHz;
- Over Low: this knob select the frequency of low and mid band crossover. Available value are : 60Hz, 100Hz, 150Hz, 200Hz, 250Hz and 300Hz. When the multiplier switch is on, the crossover frequencies become 240Hz, 400Hz, 600Hz, 800Hz, 1kHz and 1.2kHz;
- High Band/Mid Band/Low Band switches: these switches engage the relative bands, when a band is on the respective led is lit up;
- Over Low Multiplier switch: this switch allows to select between two frequency ranges: 60Hz-300Hz or 240Hz-1.2kHz. When the led is off, first range 60Hz-300Hz is selected. If led is on instead, range is 240Hz-1.2kHz;
- Meters: there are three columns of meters, first one measures the relative band input level, second one measures the output level and third one measures the reduction level applied by compressor. Every band has its set of meters, independent of each others.