|Type / Tags||DrumsBattery KitSFX|
Transistor Rhythm is a premium 24-bit, 96kHz sample library for the Maschine 1.6+, Battery 3 and EXS-24 platforms, created by sound designer Denis Goekdag. Also available are three free kits taken from the library.
Transistor Rhythm consists of 800 Drum and SFX samples, created using a large number of rare vintage synthesizers and drum machines, as well as modern high-end DSP systems and outboard processors.
The samples are organized into 50 Maschine Groups, each of which contains 4 for a total of 200 unique patterns, 50 Battery 3 kits and 28 EXS-24 drum bank instruments.
The Transistor Rhythm features at a glance:
- 800 Drum- and FX-Samples, organized into.
- 50 Maschine Groups/Kits, each of which contains 4 for a total of 200 unique patterns.
- 50 Battery Kits that can also be loaded into Kontakt 4.
- 28 EXS-24 sample banks, organized by sample type.
- Made using highest-end vintage & modern gear.
- Recorded, edited & processed at 192kHz and.
- Delivered as pristine 24/96 WAV files.
Transistor Rhythm requires NI Maschine v1.6+, NI Battery 3+ or EXS-24 to use the Groups/Kits/Instruments, the sample material can be used with any sampler.