Overall: 1947 1470 1905
30-Day: 2745; 7-Day: 2903; Yesterday: 2424
Tubular Bells, otherwise known as Orchestra Chimes or Orchestra Bells, are a member of the percussion family often used to emulate the sound of church bells. It's use is broad- everything from "epic orchestral" to concert band music and more. This particular set has been deep-sampled to provide solid playability and reasonably good sound quality. There is a very large dynamic range on the instrument, allowing it to ring out above the orchestra as it truly would, or sink behind quietly to just accent the flow of the piece. The chimes' delays were recorded up to 10 seconds; pressing down the sustain pedal will unleash the full resonance of the chimes.
v 1.1 Update List:
- Removed a large number of clicks from original samples.
- Removed samples with artifacts that could not be treated.
- Transposed instrument 8vb to match concert range standards (Range is now C4-F5, or MIDI note value 60 to 77).
- Updated user interface to new standard aesthetic with more pleasing keyboard and responsive and smoother knobs.
- Includes update of Maize Sampler to new version that fixes (or at least greatly reduces) buffer issues that resulted in weird glitches where clicks, loud noises, or weird note switching behavior.
- Removed mod wheel "vibrato" behavior.
- Fixed order of ADSR.
- Updated manual to have more details and specifics.
- Product is now distributed as a singular installer for 32-bit VSTi/64-bit VSTi/Kontakt versions for windows users and a .zip for audio units/kontakt versions for mac users.