|Type / Tags|
Tunguska is a morphing multi effect that was built especially for use with Ironhead. Tunguska's two key components are its granulator and filter, both of which can be morphed between two states, allowing you to bring additional movement to your grooves.
The effect Tunguska can have over incoming audio can be anything from subtle, tweaks to your sound, to mutating it into something completely different from the original... and all with the same fast and easy interface style of Ironhead.
- Interface style of Ironhead.
- Pitch shifting granulator (morphable).
- Resonant filter (morphable).
- Dual delay (BPM sync with dotted notes).
- Morphing (controlled by LFO, VST automation, MIDI).
- Envelope Follower.
- Stereo signal path.
- 32 presets.