TwinTube is modeled after an SPL analog hardware processor. In this case the TwinTube processor of SPL's RackPack modular system has been the paragon. The TwinTube combines the two main artifacts that can be produced with tubes: harmonics and saturation effects.
The special qualities of the analog TwinTube are in enhancing nearly any signal with the classic analog sound attributes.
- SPL modeled plug-in version of a world-class tube effect processor, the TwinTube for saturation and harmonics processing.
- Tube saturation effects can be compared to the benefits from tape saturation.
- SATURATION for more warmth, loudness, subtle to heavy harmonic distortions.
- HARMONICS for more presence, clarity without boosting levels; puts signals in front of a mix.
- Versatile processor for all sorts of signals and sounds, excellent for vocals, acoustic guitars, drums, brass, etc.