UpTiLin is a pitched feedback delay. UpTiLin stands for Up Time Line. UpTiLin allows the user to pitch the delayed signal in real time to achieve some funky effects ranging from classical stereo delay to cartoon-like, monsters and ghost effects. UpTiLin can also be a powerful tool for vocal processing when used as a vocal-doubler or with more subtle settings such as a reverb.
- 2x chained BPM delays: 1 master delay and 1 stereo delay.
- 2 types of algorithm for pitch-shifting.
- Stereo envelope follower with independent settings for L/R (attack and release) for shift engine 1.
- Reverse/envelope-follower selection (type 1).
- Filter section with envelope.
- Input level.
- Wet/dry signal mix.
- Master pan.
- Preset manager with copy/paste.
- Complete new MIDI learn system implementation (now works in Cubase5).
- Right click any knob.
- Move hardware controller.
- CC learned.
- Double right click.
- Knob is free of any CC.
- Double-click on knobs to restore default value.