|Type / Tags||Virtual Audio Rack SoftwareEffect RackLive Performance HostPlug-in Chainer / RackVirtual Studio|
1 GHz CPU, 512 MB RAM, 20 MB HDD, DirectSound/ASIO-compatible audio interface, OpenGL3.3/Direct3D10/11
|Copy Protection||Online Activation (Challenge / Response)|
V-Raxtor is a software solution for audio plug-in hosting in a versatile and intuitive racks battery, connected to a multi-channel virtual mixer.
High operation flexibility and total control over plug-in interconnection enable users to implement a consistent audio-stream processing system.
IDE-style workspace with direct manipulation emphasis offers new step of naturality to the human/software interaction process.
Modern pseudo-3D graphical interface with shadows, highlights, relief-mapping and smooth animation produces a realistic virtual studio representation.
Popular technologies support makes it easier to utilize today's software/hardware solutions:
- Plug-in interfaces – VST2, VST3 or ReWire (fast rescan);
- Audio interface – ASIO or DirectSound;
- Graphic interface – Direct3D or OpenGL;
- Standardized MIDI-protocol for virtual studio control.
V-RAXTOR architecture foundation stones are described below:
VIRTUAL DEVICE (PLUG-IN)
Basic system metaphor. It is the actual plug-in "container":
- Plug-in Volume level control;
- Plug-in Pan level control;
- Plug-in Dry/Wet (Mix) level control;
- Plug-in Program selector;
- Plug-in Editor display button;
- Plug-in L/R-channel volume indicators.
VIRTUAL DEVICE RACK
Device "container". It is used for mounting multiple Devices in a stack manner:
- Input module;
- Unlimited number of Devices as FX-chain "links";
- Output module;
- Free in-rack Device reposition.
VIRTUAL RACKS BATTERY
Racks "container". It is used for multiple Racks aggregation in a battery manner:
- 32 separate Racks;
- Free cross-rack Device reposition;
- Gesture navigation between Racks.
Battery signals routing and control unit. It is used for mixing, switching, changing the levels of audio-streams and so on:
- 32 separate mixer Channels;
- Volume level control;
- Pan level control;
- Send level control;
- FX on/off-switcher;
- Input (Left or Right) audio channel selector;
- L/R-channel volume indicators.
USER PLUG-INS LIST AT HAND
Provides fast access to the audio plug-ins, installed on the user's machine:
- DXi (under development);
- V-RAXTOR plug-ins (under development).
PROGRAM ASSETS BROWSER
Provides fast access to the program assets, stored by user:
- Stored Projects;
- Stored Devices;
- Stored Racks;
- Stored Mixer States;
- Stored Workspaces.