|Product||V.I Stereo to 5.1 Converter Suite|
|Type / Tags||Imaging|
V.I Stereo to 5.1 Converter Suite converts a stereo input to a 5.1 output by extracting ambience information embedded in the stereo audio and redistributing it among 5.1 channels.
For VST hosts that do not support a 2-input/6-output VST plugin, the V.I Suite also includes three companion 2-in/2-out plugins: fLfR, CLFE, and sLsR. These duplicate V.I's effects in three channel pairs, which can later be combined to form a 6-channel file for encoding.
- Width correction helps compensate for source files that were mixed too narrow or too wide.
- Independent controls for adding ambience to the front or rear sound-stage.
- Movie Mode switch redirects some dialog frequencies from front left and right channels to the center channel to enhance dialog while still maintaining a good stereo sound-stage.
- Pass-through of original left and right signals ensures accurate reproduction of original stereo imaging (when not in Movie Mode).
- On/off control for A-B monitoring of effect.
- Switchable LFE channel.