No Longer Available
|Type / Tags||Chord ProgressionsVintage|
|Copy Protection||Online Activation (Challenge / Response)|
The basis of this instrument are the typical chord progressions which are heard over and over in countless Chart Hits from the Club, Pop and Dance styles. The complexity runs from simple 2 chord connections up to more complex chord changes. Authenticity, Human Feeling, Vintage Sound and, not least,"Groove" are the key words of this collection. All chord progressions were played by professional studio musicians on real vintage instruments.
- 3 CD-ROMs.
- Recorded on vintage instruments.
- Large spectrum of styles (House/Disco/Soul/Funk/Pop/Rock/Latin/Jazz).
- Recorded by studio professionals.
- Recorded on high-quality equipment.
- High-quality Timestretch and Pitch algorithms (MPEX2 by Prosoniq).
- All chord progressions recorded at 120 BPM.
- Keys C/a minor and G/e minor.
- Adjustable to +-12 semitones without tempo change.
- Innovative Loopeye for new variations.
- Keys - Rhodes Mark II, Wurlitzer, Hammond B3 + Leslie, Analog Synth Pads, A-piano, Hohner D6.
- Guitars - E-Guitars (clean, distorted, crunch, wah), Acoustic Guitar, Spanish Guitar, Jazz Guitars.