|Developer||Vienna Symphonic Library (VSL)|
€345 (Std.Library) / €295 (Ext. Library)
|Type / Tags||ChoirStrings / Orchestral|
|Vienna EnsembleVienna Ensemble PRO|
|Copy Protection||Dongle (USB-eLicenser)|
Vienna Choir provides a 27 GB vocal collection, offering the full range of the human voice with soprano, alto, tenor and bass ensembles.
This project was among the most physically demanding of all of the Vienna Instruments, where the challenges of achieving perfect tone, intonation, consistency, and stamina were directly linked to, and even magnified by, the mechanics of the human body. Given the rigorous criteria for inclusion, the voices of Vienna Choir were cast and assembled exclusively for the recording sessions at the Silent Stage, with each singer hand-selected from Austria's leading choirs:
- Includes 4 vocal ensembles: Soprano, alto, tenor and bass ensemble.
- Over 31,400 samples and 27 GB of sample data in 44.1kHz/24-bit (11.4 GB download size).
- Featuring hand-selected singers from Austria's leading choirs.
- Standard Library includes articulations on "a" ("aa", "pa", "ra", "sa", "ta"), staccato, sustained, sforzato, crescendo and diminuendo, trill, glissando and cluster performances, creepy tones and breathing noises.
- Extended Library includes articulations on "u" ("uu", "pu", "ru", "su", "tu"), staccato, sustained, sforzato, crescendo and diminuendo, trill, glissando and cluster performances.
- Formats: AU/VST/AAX Native/RTAS (plug-in and stand-alone).