|Product||Vienna MIR PRO 24|
|Developer||Vienna Symphonic Library (VSL)|
|Type / Tags||Reverberation and Mixing StagePlug-in Chainer / Rack|
|Copy Protection||Dongle (USB-eLicenser)|
Vienna MIR PRO 24 is a special version of Vienna MIR PRO with a maximum of 24 instruments and ensembles that can be placed on its virtual stages. Apart from this limitation, Vienna MIR PRO 24 includes the full set of features and options of Vienna MIR PRO.
Vienna MIR PRO 24 is a network-capable mixing solution for Mac and PC, based on Multi ImpulseResponse convolution. It merges all parts of the creative process – composition, orchestration and mixing – into a single intuitive workflow. The software offers a holistic approach to the spatial modeling of virtual orchestras, allowing the user to interact with the players more like a conductor than an engineer. Its innovative multi-parameter Control Icon replaces conventional faders and pan pots and offers concise control for positioning each instrument on the virtual stage, changing its volume and stereo width, and even rotating it within a fluid three-dimensional environment.
Vienna MIR PRO 24 combines specific directional frequency profiles with reflectional information from every instrument, assembling all of the acoustic interactions into an accurate and satisfying recreation of musicians playing their instruments in place and in space. Vienna MIR PRO 24 is much more than just "a multi-sample" of a hall – and this is where it far surpasses any other convolution reverb available on the market. Vienna MIR PRO 24 is multi-source, multi-directional, multi-positional, and multi-format.
Vienna MIR PRO 24 comes as a dedicated plug-in in the formats AU, VST, AAX Native and RTAS, allowing you to run it directly in your favorite sequencer or DAW. Additionally, our Mixing Hosts Vienna Ensemble and Vienna Ensemble PRO 5 allow for a comfortable one-click integration of Vienna MIR PRO 24.
- AU/VST/AAX Native/RTAS plug-in for direct integration with most modern DAWs.
- Optional one-click integration in Vienna Ensemble / Vienna Ensemble PRO 5.
- Full latency compensation.
- Graphical user interface depicting 3D renderings of the selected room (venue maps) with scroll wheel zooming.
- Intuitive multi-parameter Control Icon for quick interaction with instruments and visual feedback – and direct access to the connected VSTi instrument.
- Character Presets (such as 'Air', 'Silk', 'Bite', 'Distant', 'Warm') for quick timbral changes, available for most Vienna Instruments.
- GUI options such as Instrument Grouping, Hide Icon, Instrument Focus.
- Room EQ and Master EQ.
- Pre-listening feature before selecting a room.
- Adjustable Room Tone (natural noise floor).
- Microphone Position Offset allowing for movement of virtual microphones in the room.
- Reverb length can be changed individually for each microphone position.
- Enhanced possibilities for defining the format and for the handling of the virtual main microphone (s), including the option for using a secondary microphone in most rooms.
- Works with any commonly used sampling frequency, up to 192 kHz.
- MIRacle plug-in – Direct access to a tailor-made algorithmic global reverb for "sweetening".
- 4 RoomPacks available (sold separately):
- Vienna MIR RoomPack 1 – Vienna Konzerthaus.
- Vienna MIR RoomPack 2 – Studios & Sound Stages.
- Vienna MIR RoomPack 3 – Mystic Spaces.
- Vienna MIR RoomPack 4 – The Sage Gateshead.
In combination with Vienna Ensemble PRO 5:
- LAN capability.
- Direct and/or stem outputs.
- 3rd Party VSTi/AU hosting.
- Audio inputs.
- Automation of user-defined parameters.
- MIDI remote control of user-defined parameters.
- Learn All/Optimize All for Vienna Instruments.
- Master Tune for Vienna Instruments.
For smaller projects, e.g., users of the Vienna Special Editions:
- PC Intel i7-Quad CPU or better, with Windows 7 64-bit.
- Mac Intel i7-Quad CPU or better, OS X 10.6.8 or higher.
- 12 GB RAM.
For larger projects:
- PC Dual Intel Quad Core XEON 5520 or better, with Windows 7 64-bit.
- Mac Pro 8-Core Xeon 5520 "Gainstown" or better, with OS X 10.6.8 or higher.
- 24 GB RAM.
- DirectX 10-capable video card with support for OpenGL 2.1 (Win 7).
- AU/VST/AAX Native/RTAS compatible host; also works stand-alone in combination with Vienna Ensemble PRO 5.
- ViennaKey (Vienna Symphonic Library protection device or other USB eLicenser, e.g., from Steinberg or Arturia).
- eLicenser Control Center software (get the latest available version from www.elicenser.net).
- Vienna MIR RoomPack with dedicated impulse responses (sold separately).