Vienna Ensemble Pro has become the definitive cross-platform network solution in studios and production facilities around the world. This mixing and hosting application enables you to set up a multiple computer network with both Macs and PCs without the need for extra MIDI and audio interfaces – all you need is a simple Ethernet cable. Even when you're using only one computer, Vienna Ensemble Pro improves your work-flow dramatically, with unique functions such as "Preserve" that keeps all your plug-ins and samples loaded while switching from one project to another – a huge time saver.
Vienna Ensemble Pro supports Vienna's sample players as well as all of your third-party VST/AU instruments and effects plug-ins and mix them in stereo and surround (up to 7.1), with full parameter automation and optional one-click integration with Vienna MIR Pro. What's more, with the included Epic Orchestra 2.0 Sample Pack you get a powerful all-in-one production tool to get you started right away.
Single Licenses available
You can purchase as many single licenses of Vienna Ensemble Pro 7 as you need. Instead of buying a fixed bundle of three licenses, you can buy one, two, three or more licenses, depending on the number of computers you have on your network.* Upgrade prices from Vienna Ensemble Pro versions 4, 5 and 6 are available. They are displayed automatically when you're logged in.
Epic Orchestra 2.0
Vienna Ensemble Pro 7 now comes with a dramatically improved version of the original Epic Orchestra. At 73 GB, Epic Orchestra 2.0 is ten times the size of the original that was included with previous versions of Vienna Ensemble Pro! The new sample collection, powered by the Vienna Synchron Player, includes all the previous instruments and articulations, as well as stunning highlights from Vienna's latest library products.
- Included FX Plug-ins – A selection of powerful plug-ins, based on Vienna Suite Pro, with convenient GUI displays embedded in the mixer channel view: Compressor Pro, Equalizer Pro, Exciter Pro, Limiter Pro, Analyzer Pro.
- Pro versions of our surround-specific plug-ins: Matrix Mixer Pro, Surround Balance Pro, Surround Pan Pro.
- Simplified Automation – Detailed clear names of all automatable parameters available in Vienna Ensemble Pro and all inserted plug-ins.
- Instance CPU Usage – Realtime read-out of the specific CPU load.
- Instance MIDI/Audio activity – Better overview, easy to observe and to control MIDI and audio activity.
- Vertical Instance List – For a quicker overview of all available instances (in addition to the tabbed view).
- Favorites Manager – Create a list of your go-to plug-ins (FX/instruments).
- Favorites (auto-populated) – Always see your recently most used plug-ins on top of your plug-in list.
- Customize Plug-in use in the Vienna Ensemble Pro Preferences.
- Improved Plug-in Scanning for a smoother experience with troublesome or incompatible plug-ins.
- Instance disabling (automatable).
- Folder disabling (automatable).
- Copy/paste channels – For flexible template adaptations (Comm. C/V, Ctrl C/V).
- Instant Server Discovery – Reliable server detection, also in complex situations.
- Faster connection/disconnection from VE Pro Server/instances.
- Faster saving times – Instance data is compressed/decompressed to increase saving speed with demanding plug-ins like NI Kontakt.
- Articulation Display – The currently playing articulation is displayed directly in the channel (works for Vienna Synchron Player, Vienna Instruments Player, Vienna Instruments Pro Player).
- Missing Patches are indicated by a red frame (works for Vienna Synchron Player, Vienna Instruments Player, Vienna Instruments Pro Player).
- FX Mini GUI Displays - Watch some of your integrated FX plug-ins right in the channel view.
- Cross-platform MIDI and audio LAN solution for Macs and PCs.
- No audio interfaces, no MIDI interfaces on your additional networked computers – All you need is Ethernet with a Gigabit connection.
- AU/VST (Mac) and VST (PC) hosting – Instantiate any VSL and 3rd party VST and AU plug-ins (works with nearly all available VST/AU plug-ins and supports multiple outputs).
- Preserve Instance – Disconnect Vienna Ensemble Pro from your sequencer while keeping all of your instruments and samples loaded, and re-connect to a new cue or project without loading again.
- Full surround support up to 7.1 with integrated plug-ins for surround-to-surround balancing and mono/stereo-to-surround.
- Frozen/Disabled channels allow unloading all plug-ins (including their allocated memory) from a selected channel, while keeping data intact.
- Channel grouping allows assigning channels to a group, with option to link selected parameters to the entire group.
- Windows only: Dual architecture servers – Run 64-bit and 32-bit Vienna Ensemble Pro Servers side-by-side on the same computer and integrate 32-bit 3rd party instruments into your 64-bit DAW and vice versa.
- VST3/AAX Native/MAS connector plug-ins – Supports up to 48 MIDI ports and 768 audio ports per instance.
- VST hosting on the Mac, allowing for full compatibility with Windows.
- Audio input plug-in – Route audio signals from your DAW into Vienna Ensemble Pro, e.g., to turn it into a virtual FX rack on your networked computer.
- Optimize All – Clean up your RAM by purging all unused samples of all instantiated Vienna Instruments with one mouse click.
- Plug-in latency compensation ensures full sync of all plug-ins inside each Vienna Ensemble Pro instance.
- Optional one-click integration of Vienna MIR Pro (sold separately).
- AU/AU3/VST/VST3/AAX Native/MAS plug-in or stand-alone.
* You need one Vienna Ensemble Pro 7 license per computer. For example, if you have two computers, one master and one slave, you need just one license if you're running one or more instances of Vienna Ensemble Pro 7 on your slave computer only. If you're running one or more instances of Vienna Ensemble Pro on both your master and slave machines, you need two licenses. Also, each computer requires one ViennaKey for authorization.