Virtual Sub Woofer is a new generation woofer vibration displaying plugins that quickly turns speaker into a sub woofer. World's first VST that displays real time woofer vibration. Built in mono mode and Open GL Woofer display. No matter what speaker or head phone you are using, Virtual sub woofers helps audio engineers to mix low end properly.
- VST that displays real time Woofer vibration.
- Instantly turns your speaker into a Sub Woofer.
- Built in Mono mode to listen low sub end.
- Sub frequency controls.
- Emulated from SYCX Orkuo 12'' 8 ohm Woofer.
- Frequency response 32 Hz to 300 Hz (approx).
- Completely free.
- All major DAW Supported.
- Parameters can be automated inside any host.
- Contrast Ratio 1800:1 with Open GL technology.
- Plugin type: VST 32-bit.
- Supported OS: Windows 32 or 64-bit.
- Windows XP Sp2 and beyond, Vista, 7,8,10.
- Graphics Card 2 GB (4 GB recommended).
- RAM 2 GB (4 GB recommended).
- Intel or AMD CPU.
- ASIO driver and audio interface.
N.B: Really good Processor, Graphics card and RAM needed to drive Virtual Sub Woofer properly other wise your display may be glitchy and inaccurate.