|Type / Tags||Pitch Shifter / Time StretchTuner|
6 Oct 9
VisualVox polyphonic is described as "the world's first published polyphonic tone manipulation software". It enables you to isolate single notes out of chords and so to manipulate most forms of recorded audio.
- Change chords or single wrong notes in polyphonic recordings:
- To fit pieces into your composition that otherwise would not have been accessible due to their key.
- To creatively play around with recorded audio like with a MIDI instrument - it will play your musical ideas by a click but it still sounds like the real instrument.
- Isolate the natural harmonics of instruments, manipulate them, put your instruments under the magnifying glass to understand their sound.
- Create real sounding harmonies (i.e. make chords out of monophonic parts of audio).
- Correct intonation problems of any instrument or voice while keeping the formants as they are.
- Create artificial vibrato, stretch the formants, rearrange melodies, draw frequency curves with your mouse to access monophonic and polyphonic audio in a way that has never been possible before.