|Product||volca fm Editor|
|Type / Tags||Max For LiveControllerFMRandomizationVolca|
|Max For Live|
The Max for Live Korg volca fm editor enables you to control your volca fm inside Ableton Live, giving you control of the modulation matrix, the ability to generate new sounds on the fly (from deep bass, to otherworldly sci-fi efx) with an inbuilt randomization feature.
Two Max for Live Editor Versions:
- M4L Editor with full randomization (including the ARP settings).
- M4L Editor without ARP randomization.
Editor Features: :
- Control your Volca fm inside Ableton Live.
- Randomize new patches on the fly.
- Push 2 Optimized.
- Unzip and place both .amxd files inside your MAX MIDI folder.
- Open up Live and navigate to your Max for Live Plugins.
- Drop the Editor on a MIDI Channel and set the MIDI out to your external MIDI Device.
- Route your Audio in from your volca fm.
- Connect your volca fm to the external MIDI device and you're all set.
- Deeper Parameter Control of Patches.
- LFO Modulation and Randomization of all Parameters.
- Inbuilt SYSEX Editor to send and receive Patches.