|Product||VTM5 Polyphonic EQ|
€75 / $97
|Type / Tags||EQ|
|Copy Protection||Online Activation (Challenge / Response)|
VTM5 Polyphonic EQ is an analog replica EQ with the ability to separate one or more voices from the source and to mix it in an internal section, with operation similar to a filterbank but with delay. All with handy, fast access.
- Five filter positions, balance and gain each voice. Excluding Low and High Shelving, the rest with resonance.
- All the frequency alternatives can be removed or boosted. Or mixed with new ones without touching the original; extra LP loudness, HP brilliance, some analog emulation, etc.
- In Direct Mode five voices available, or Chain Mode for usual EQ functionality.
- IIR zero latency operation.
- Precise filters with optimized calculation in stereo, squeezed for to ensure high levels of curvature.
- 64 bit of internal engine. One mode without mathematical approximations, called High Precision Mode.
- Function to limit the top filter frequency in Peak, HP, LP, so the appropriate resonance range in a knob gets multiplied.
- Linear and real parametric, even 1Hz increments with above function.
- Any sample rate supported.
- Optimized for low CPU usage. If desired, only one filter could be activated - saving resources.
- Two meters, one with hold.
- Five delay lines (0.023s max) controlled in the internal mixer. It permits some FX, up to five voices.
- One click MIDI learn and forget. If you are a player, maybe a pedal will give some fun.
- Function for protecting from sudden changes, one of the common issues working with mouse and external MIDI controllers.
- Newer processors and 64-bit OS are supported.
- Built with a native graphic API from Evopax which is modified specifically for speed performance in VTM5.