|Type / Tags||VU MeterPeak Meter|
Windows Vista or Up
|Copy Protection||Serial Number|
VUMaX 1.0 is an Audio VST Plugin for Mastering audio signal and leveling. Its algorithm is based on Volume Unit that's why it only shows the VU.
Supported DAW: Available in 32-bit VST plugins format for any major DAW.
Supported OS: Windows Vista, 7, 8 & 10.
- Stereo & Spatial Pan control from gain Knob.
- VU stands for Volume unit. It detects Volume Unit peak of your track.
- If your master fader be at 0.0db margin with a limiter VUMax detects highest Volume unit with its built in LED indicators.
- Smooth vintage meter needle gives you analogue feeling inside your digital host.
- Modeled from Sen & Pandit Voltage stabilizer with analog circuitry.
This is Version 1.0. Designed & Developed at Refined Digital Group:
- Concept & Supervisor: Rudra Ghosh.
- DSP & Programming: Pranabesh Dey.
- GUI: Shivani Dev.
- Analogue Circuitry: Shimran Sharma.