|Type / Tags||VU MeterChannel ToolDynamic EQFilterGain StagingMid-Side ToolPPM MeterRMS Meter|
VUMT deluxe is an analog style metering, gain staging and channel tool.
It's the extended version of VUMT:
VUMT deluxe offers the following (fully customizable) meter types:
- DIN (Type I).
- Nordic (Type I).
- BBC (Type IIa).
- EBU (Type IIb).
highly customizable needle ballistics incl. adjustable needle:
- overshoot for the VU.
- customizable hold needle.
- customizable peak/clip LED.
- single or dual needle display.
- 8 different skins to choose from.
- GUI resizing.
- lots of options to show/hide various elements, including the option to show only the meters and hide all controls from the GUI.
- global settings incl. customizable knob behavior and adjustable needle refresh rate.
- preset menu incl. easy copy/paste presets from from instance to another and save as default .
- gain staging made easy with separate trim controls for left/right channel.
- mid-side (sum-diff) matrix with separate trim controls for mid and side.
- monitor section.
- polarity reverse.
- individual mute controls per channel.
- some useful track-utilities, such as:
- high-pass and low-pass filters (can be set individually to 6, 12 or 24 dB steepness).
- a single dynamic EQ band (HPF, LPF or BPF), which can be used to remove resonances, simple de-essing, to control the low end of a signal ...
- a mono maker which reduces the stereo width of a signal below a certain frequency.
dedicated standalone app, which:
- automatically saves its settings on close and restores them on relaunch.
- can load/save states.
- can be set always-on-top .