Overall: 7878 5483
30-Day: 9481; 7-Day: 11456; Yesterday: 16149
"A twist on EQ and multiband compression that could change the way you imagine your everyday processing setup."
–Darwin Grosse, review in Recording Magazine, June 2017.
This multi-channel capable plugin contains four DynPEQ bands, each band a traditional parametric filter with a dynamics curve controlling additional boost/cut, feeding an analog peak limiter to catch high crest factor overloads.
• Multichannel processing to preserve spatial balance, as opposed to multi-mono
• Bands can be traditional static parametric, broadband dynamics, or DynPEQ
• Dynamics applied to parametric filter--no fixed bands or crossover frequencies
• Time-domain dynamics and filtering for a speedy response
• Total RMS sidechain measurement for smooth and robust modulation
• Sidechain search for fast and accurate parametric band finding
• Wholegrain design of dynamics for transparent results
• Overload counters for gauging frequency and severity
• Band toolchest library pre-loaded with starting points and ensemble configurations
• A/B registers and audition controls, supplemented with session registers for switching via automation
• License and installation package includes Trio DynPEQ
• Includes Pro Tools stereo plugin for conversion from L/R to M/S (sum/difference) and back.
"Wholegrain's DynPEQ algorithm is unparalleled in its field. The speed and musicality of its processing made me recognize that this is a tool I cannot work without. The DynPEQ plugins are as lightning fast as they are smooth and artifact free–to say nothing of the fact that Quartet embodies the best brick wall limiter I have ever used! A game changer for sure."
—Nathaniel Kunkel, award-winning producer and engineer, Studio Without Walls.