Waspy 3 is a hybrid virtual analog VSTi synthesizer with the samples. It was built to produce superior quality sound and music. The new graphical interface ensures the highest level of usability. It uses highly optimized code and SSE instructions in order to reduce the CPU usage to a minimum. Most preset are engineered in analog style, so if you like the eighties, this is your software.
- Oscillators: At its core Waspy 3 houses 2 alias-free unison oscillators and 2 simple oscillators, which generate analog shaped waveforms. The unison oscillator is capable of producing 6 unison voices in stereo. You can send 3 Osc output into the next Osc, so you can vary the sound.
- Presets: You can use 825 different presets in the Waspy 3. Its core preset houses 612 sample file with the oscillators. Sounds of near future in Waspy 3. Lead, Pad, Bass, Atmosphere, kick, snare, clap, hihat, crash, Fx.
- Filter: The Filter is very high capacity. You can control the filter with 8 settings, and with the ADSR module. You can enable the velocity filter, and change the feeling with the filter LFO. If you don't want to use the filter on the sample wav files, you can disable it.
- Arpeggiator: 65 Different melodic modes, built-in step sequencer with adjustable pitch in 2 octave, tempo and the beat numbers.
- FX: Reverb, Delay, Chorus, Vibrato, Phaser, Key pitch, Portamento in mono mode, Distortion-Overdrive.