|Developer||Woodman's Immaculate Maple Syrup Studio|
|Type / Tags||Lo-Fi|
The WoodLofier is a "Lofi" plugin which combines 4 different sections to make your sound more "lofi" or to add some creative twist: filtering (and Sample Rate reduction), a Tape wobble unit, Noise addition and Crushing (clipping, bit reduction and saturation).
It also has 2 LFOs to modulate several parameters to bring more life/variation in the mix.
And it has a built-in 8 steps sequencer which allows to save/recall all the available parameters per step:
- Has input low pass and high pass filters.
- Has a sample rate (SR) reduction unit.
- Has a tape wobble unit.
- Has a signal dependant noise addition unit.
- Noise color can be set with a LP/HP/BP filter.
- Noise levels can be set with 5 advanced parameters.
- Number of bits per sample can be set.
- Has a clipping unit with auto gain and a lowpass filter for heavy distortion.
- Has a more subtle saturation unit.
- Has an 8-steps sequencer: each step can save/recall all the parameters.
- Sequencer can be started manually or started when Playing (transport) starts.
- Sequencer has a convenient beat/bar timing popup.
- Has 2 modulators.
- Modulator source can be internal LFO or external side chain.
- Modulator destination can be tape rotation, tape depth, noise level, clip level or input amplitude.
- LFO Square has slew-rate control. (control at 100% generates triangle waveform).
- LFOs have convenient beat/bar timing popup.
- Presets can be stored in iCloud Drive (makes them available on all your devices).
- Presets can be switched with MIDI Program Changes.
- Major controls can be set with MIDI CC messages.