This is a great plugin but it doesn't seem to be working on windows 10 when using Ableton 10. Does anybody know a fix?
Edit: Fixed! I've got no idea why its working now, but the 64-bit v1.5 version that didn't work, now works on Ableton 10.1.5 & Win10 1909. I've got no idea if either of them are the reason, and I had previously tried numerous different ways to get the seemingly very same 64-bit v1.5 version working on this very same system, and I know others have had the same problem.
To fix it, go to the KResearch website and register/login, download the rar file for this (free) plugin and extract it. The 64-bit windows version will have two folders called cKR-ReverbFSVSTx64, with the second folder containing the KR-Reverb FS.dll. Just copy both folders to your VST directory, and for me at least, currently, it once again works.