|Type / Tags||Reverb|
KR-Reverb FS is an easy-to-use Reverb processor based on features found in the Reverberation module of KResearch's commercial product KR-Space. KR-Reverb FS is designed for ease of use by adjusting internally the equalization and damping controls to optimal levels for producing a warm reverb sound suitable for a wide range of applications.
- Adjustable Early Reflections size.
- Adjustable Late reflections size.
- Adjustable Diffusion control.
- Adjustable Decay control.
- Adjustable Early/Late Reflections mix control.
- Dry/Wet Mix adjustment.
- Host Sampling Frequency up to 96kHz.
- Support for User definable presets (Save & Load) via Host interface.
Reviewed By syrupcore
January 1, 2013
I love this reverb. I mostly use it for long washed out reverbs of the ambient or shoegazer variety. Beautiful and simple. Controls are easy to use and you'll get good results almost immediately. I wish I could justify the expense of its big brother reverb as I'm sure that one rules as well. Still, I love the limited options on this one - helps me get it dialed in and moving on.
Works well in both Logic and Reaper.
KVR wants another 50 characters to submit this so I'm just gonna type here for a second. Don't mind me.Read more