ElectriKeys Electric Piano VST VST3 Audio Unit EXS24 & KONTAKT: Fender Rhodes, Wurlitzer, Hohner Clavinet, Pianet, Yamaha CP-70, Electra-Piano, Dyno Piano, Roland XP-50 Electric Piano
ElectriKeys is an electric piano emulation based on vintage Fender Rhodes Mark I and Suitcase 73, Hohner Clavinet D6, Hohner Pianet N, Wurlitzer 200A and 210, Yamaha CP-70 and RMI 368x Electra-Piano models, as well as on workstation synthesizer presets from Roland XP-50 (EP), Korg 01/W (DynoPiano) and Korg X5D (ChorusClav). Suitable for reproducing all kinds of electric piano sounds of the past and present in many genre of music, be it rock, jazz, jazz-funk, funk, R&B, soul, reggae, pop and even more with the convenience of software controls like ADSR envelope, filters, reverberation and a flexible LFO with switchable waveform and selectable modulation source to modulation destination. Available as plugin in VST 32-bit and 64-bit and VST3 64-bit versions for Windows / Audio Unit, VST and VST3 for macOS. Also developed as EXS24 and KONTAKT Sample Libraries.
• Quick selector to switch between different preset sounds:
01 • Fender Rhodes Mark I 02 • Fender Rhodes Suitcase 73 03 • Hohner Clavinet D6 04 • Hohner Pianet N 05 • Wurlitzer 200A Electric Piano 06 • Wurlitzer 210 Electric Piano 07 • Yamaha CP-70 Electric Grand 08 • Korg 01/W DynoPiano 09 • Korg X5D ChorusClav 10 • RMI 368x Electra-Piano 11 • Roland XP-50 Electric Piano.
• Tremolo Section: The low frequency oscillator applies modulation to the selected instrument giving the classic effect, which was called vibrato on the Rhodes Mark I and Suitcase 73, Wurlitzer 210 and Pianet N with the advantage of customizing finely those effects, even in those models that did not have built-in this function. Enabling 'Destination' by selecting 'Panning' mode applies a rhythmic variation in amplitude in the stereo field. • Rate: This knob controls the frequency. Turn clockwise for a faster modulation rate. • Depth: This knob controls the amplitude. With a lower setting, the resulting modulation is subtle, while a higher depth will result in a much more extreme effect. The following combo boxes settings adds motion or variability to sounds: • WaveForm: Switches between 'Triangle', 'Sine', 'Saw', 'Square' and 'Exponential' waveforms. • Source: Switches between 'Modulation Wheel', 'Aftertouch' and 'Velocity'. • Destination: Switches between 'Pitch', 'Expression' and 'Pan' modulation.
• ADSR envelope generator with Attack, Sustain, Decay and Release parameters: • Attack determines the time it takes for the note to get to the maximum level. • Decay determines the time it takes for the note to go from the maximum level to the sustain level (controlled by Sustain). • Sustain determines level the sound is played at while the note is held (after the other envelope states, Attack and Decay, have been completed). • Release determines the time it takes for the note to fall from the sustain level to zero (silence) level when it is released.
• Pitch Bend: The Pitch Bend knob directly changes the pitch of the selected instrument. • Pitch Bend center position: is normal pitch. • Pitch Bend down: Specifies the amount of pitch change that will occur when the pitch bend/modulation lever is moved to the left. • Pitch Bend up: Specifies the amount of pitch change that will occur when the pitch bend/modulation lever is moved the right.
• Reverb built-in: provides a spaciousness and depth to simulate the sound reflections from walls, floors and ceilings following a sound created in an acoustically reflective environment. Small rooms can be modeled as well as large spaces.
• Filter Type. Combo box to switch between the following options: • Low Pass (LPF): a filter that passes signals with a frequency lower than a certain cutoff frequency and attenuates signals with frequencies higher than the cutoff frequency. • High Pass (HPF): a filter that passes signals with a frequency higher than a certain cutoff frequency and attenuates signals with frequencies lower than the cutoff frequency. • None: No filter is applied. • Cutoff Frequency Filter: Sets the cutoff frequency for the low pass and high pass filters.
• Amplitude Range Parameters: It controls the loudness, the way in which we perceive amplitude.The sensitivity level is set by the user: • Amplitude range (low) - sets amplitude range, lower bound (dB) • Amplitude range (high) - sets amplitude range, upper bound (dB).
• Volume: Adjusts the volume of the instrument.
• Panning potentiometer control: Set the panning of the instrument. Adjusts the stereo pan position of the signal output, which determines how much of signal is sent to the left and right channels.
• Spatial auralization: Presets brings a stereophonic sound panning to increase the audible perspective, even without using the built-in reverberation or LFO pan effect.
• MIDI CC Automation: Implementation of MIDI Continuous Controller parameters for use with external hardware control via DAW.