I recently done an important update of my 64-bit VST, I used this track to debug my VST, specially the Kx Modulad with a lot of SF2 banks. I checked deeply also the initialization in Cubase. For this track used a lot the Cubase automation on the SE Polymod KX. The drums are done with SF2 banks trought the Kx modulad filters, distortion and Fx. The Kx Synth x16 is used a little, just for an organ lead and the step drum fx on the end of the track. This track is composed with several layered improvisations because my debug work perturbed me but finally the result seems me good even as my usual way to work the start of this track is slow very progressive.