Audiofile Engineering has updated Triumph, its Audio Editor for Mac OS X to 2.3.0.
Triumph 2.3 is packed with new features including support for iCloud, a new guitar tuner tool in the Tools menu, improved scrolling behavior in the Content area, new SmartEdit fade types and significantly improved performance.
- We've added a persistent scroll bar in the content area.
- Disable the scroll bar in Preferences > General.
- Hold down the Option key when scrolling within the Content area to override scrolling in the individual views.
New SmartEdit Fade Types:
- Ease In.
- Ease Out.
- Ease In/Out.
- Flatten Current Layer to New Layer as Mono.
- Source Label to Destination.
- You can now install a sample AppleScript Library in Preferences > General (requires 10.9).
- Triumph now supports volume adjustments when importing FCPXML.
- Improved performance and stability.
Changes in 2.2.1:
- Final Cut Pro X XML import and export including video preview.
- native MP3 export using the high quality LAME MP3 encoder.
- improved performance.
- numerous stability improvements.
Pricing & Availability
Triumph is currently available for $79.99 at the Audiofile store.
For more information, visit www.audiofile-engineering.com/triumph