27th January 2004
This patch fixes the following bugs introduced by the Sonar v3.1 Update:
- MIDI notes could get out of sync when editing during a playback loop.
- Loop recording did not store all audio takes for multiple tracks.
- Starting and stopping while recording a take could result in the audio being moved in time.
- Soloing busses could cause a crash.
- Crash could occur with VSampler in a multi-MIDI channel drum map, when Zero All Controllers was set.
- Soloing a bus fed from a DXi could introduce a gap.
- Sonar 3.1 could lock up during Save (or Autosave) during playback.
- Sonar 3.1 could not export to MP3/RA/ASF from high sample rate projects.
- Version was not shown in the Help | About box.
- Undoing a tempo change during playback could delay audio clips.
02 Dec 2013 Cakewalk releases ScratchPad for iPad
31 Oct 2013 Cakewalk releases SONAR X3c Update
22 Oct 2013 Cakewalk announces SONAR X3c Update
19 Sep 2013 Cakewalk seeks to hire Plug-in Developer
18 Jun 2013 Cakewalk Z3ta+ 2 Promo: 30% Off
20 Dec 2012 Cakewalk updates Z3TA+ for Mac to v2.1.1
25 Sep 2012 Cakewalk releases SONAR X2
14 Oct 2013 Agitated State updates MenuMagic to v18.104.22.168
24 Jul 2013 Agitated State updates MenuMagic to v22.214.171.124
13 May 2013 Agitated State updates MenuMagic to v126.96.36.199
02 Dec 2012 Agitated State updates MenuMagic to v188.8.131.52
09 Sep 2012 Agitated State updates MenuMagic to v184.108.40.206
17 Apr 2012 2012 Musikmesse Report - Lost in Frankfurt
21 Mar 2012 Roland unveils Jupiter-50 Synthesizer
22 Aug 2011 Agitated State updates MenuMagic to v220.127.116.11
05 Aug 2011 Agitated State updates MenuMagic to v18.104.22.168
25 Jul 2011 Agitated State updates MenuMagic to v22.214.171.124