Cakewalk have released a patch to update Sonar to v3.1.1
This patch fixes the following bugs introduced by the Sonar v3.1 Update:
- MIDI notes could get out of sync when editing during a playback loop.
- Loop recording did not store all audio takes for multiple tracks.
- Starting and stopping while recording a take could result in the audio being moved in time.
- Soloing busses could cause a crash.
- Crash could occur with VSampler in a multi-MIDI channel drum map, when Zero All Controllers was set.
- Soloing a bus fed from a DXi could introduce a gap.
- Sonar 3.1 could lock up during Save (or Autosave) during playback.
- Sonar 3.1 could not export to MP3/RA/ASF from high sample rate projects.
- Version was not shown in the Help | About box.
- Undoing a tempo change during playback could delay audio clips.