27th January 2004
This patch fixes the following bugs introduced by the Sonar v3.1 Update:
- MIDI notes could get out of sync when editing during a playback loop.
- Loop recording did not store all audio takes for multiple tracks.
- Starting and stopping while recording a take could result in the audio being moved in time.
- Soloing busses could cause a crash.
- Crash could occur with VSampler in a multi-MIDI channel drum map, when Zero All Controllers was set.
- Soloing a bus fed from a DXi could introduce a gap.
- Sonar 3.1 could lock up during Save (or Autosave) during playback.
- Sonar 3.1 could not export to MP3/RA/ASF from high sample rate projects.
- Version was not shown in the Help | About box.
- Undoing a tempo change during playback could delay audio clips.
18 Jun 2013 Get Z3ta+ 2 for 30% off
20 Dec 2012 Cakewalk updates Z3TA+ for Mac to v2.1.1
25 Sep 2012 Cakewalk releases SONAR X2
28 Jun 2012 Michael Hoover named new President of Cakewalk
06 Mar 2012 Cakewalk releases SONAR X1d update
19 Jan 2012 Cakewalk Announces SONAR X1 Producer Crossgrade
19 Jan 2012 Cakewalk announces SONAR X1d update
13 May 2013 Agitated State updates MenuMagic to v220.127.116.11
02 Dec 2012 Agitated State updates MenuMagic to v18.104.22.168
09 Sep 2012 Agitated State updates MenuMagic to v22.214.171.124
17 Apr 2012 2012 Musikmesse Report - Lost in Frankfurt
21 Mar 2012 Roland unveils Jupiter-50 Synthesizer
22 Aug 2011 Agitated State updates MenuMagic to v126.96.36.199
05 Aug 2011 Agitated State updates MenuMagic to v188.8.131.52
25 Jul 2011 Agitated State updates MenuMagic to v184.108.40.206