3rd September 2012
Agitated State has announced version 184.108.40.206 of MenuMagic, the plug-in management tool specially designed to work with Cakewalk's Sonar DAW that enables the user to organize their audio plug-ins (VST, VSTi, DX, DXi; 32-bit and 64-bit).
This update of the v2 beta contains significant changes and it is a recommended update for all beta users.
Major version 220.127.116.11 changes:
- Fixed bug where MenuMagic would mistakenly warn you that there were unsaved changes when exiting the program even if you had just saved your session.
- Fixed bug that occurred on some systems when trying to save a Sonar plug-in menu layout.
- Fixed a number of bugs related to resizing the program form including:
- Sometimes some of the text on Status tab would move off of form.
- With multiple monitors saving MenuMagic with large form size would sometimes load program with program title bar off screen.
- Fixed a variety of issues with the Dupe Fixer.
- New Status tab feature – warning of exceeding Sonar Max plug-in limit.
- New "Tools" tab.
- New layout to Settings/Options tab.
- Improved Plug-in Visibility Filter:
- Now can filter plug-ins based on bit level (32 and/or 64 bit).
- Works better with dark skins.
- Help content updated.
- Numerous minor bug fixes, tweaks, enhancements, etc..
Price: $69.99. An Early Adopter discount price of $21.99 is currently in effect. The price will increase in later beta stages.
Buy MenuMagic now and you will receive the latest version of MenuMagic, get access to beta versions and receive a free upgrade to version 2 when it is released.